Friday, July 23, 2010

Are you Ready my friends?




I don't know if any of you know but Unemployment benefits have been extended for all of those who are out of work. Thank The Lord for this. There were to many in this country who needed the extra help. The unemployment has gone up to well over 9% in the last couple of months ago. I don't know about all of you but I feel as though something needs to be done before this country turns into a third world country. I worry about those of us who are constantly struggling everyday just to make our way in this world. I can tell you that it won't be long before The Lord comes back to get his children and takes them home with him. We are living in the end times my friends. Are you ready for this. God is coming back to get his people and those that are left are going to go through alot of problems. The Anti-Christ is out there and he means to make life miserable for everyone. Please be ready to go with The Lord. I don't want the ones I love and care about to be left behind.

1 comment:

  1. You could be be right, but this is doubtful. Upon what do you base this assumption? Your current economic situation? Current standing in life? Your current level of material gain? The level of violence in the world today? That a political figure that you do not agree with is in power? All of the above?

    Based on all of these things and a lot more, historically it has been a whole lot worse many times over in the past. It is indeed true that we are the closet generation to Christs return of any generation before us, but from a standpoint of what GOD has said must occur first, I wouldn't pack my bags just yet.

    However, God does command each of us to live as if this very moment was the moment of Christs return. If we would all pursue this, we would each be to preoccupied to give much concern as to the day or hour of such a wonderful occurrence. But then, it wouldn't matter now would it, if we were already preoccupied living as if this very moment was the moment that we were anticipating anyway.

    What should be a much bigger concern to each of us is not how soon Christ is returning, but rather, is this the day appointed that God will take me from this earth and I no longer have any more chances to make things right. I have no more "tomorrows" to start. No more "tomorrows" to get right with him. No more "tomorrows" to quit being sorry for what I don't have and start being thankful for what I do have. No more "tomorrows" to stop that thing that you know is wrong and start doing the right thing. No more "tomorrows" to tell someone you are sorry or to say I love you. No more "tomorrows" to forgive someone. Jesus said if anyone resists forgiving a person on this earth, he will resist forgiving them to the father in heaven.

    This very moment is all that God promises any of us. Everything else is a gift from God. God has promised that no man knows the number of his days and then each of us must give stand before an almighty GOD and give an accounting for what we have done while on this earth. Yesterday is gone and nothing can be done to change it. Tomorrow is in Gods providence and for his sovereign will. This moment is the only time you have to do whatever a person knows they must do. The only way to assure that any of us can avoid having to give a negative accounting of our lives is to live this very moment as if we believe that there is no tomorrow for us to live.

    ReplyDelete